We strive to provide the best service to our customers that we can. Our customers can help us in the following ways:
- Arrive at your stop a few minutes early.
- Have exact fare or pass ready when your board the bus
- Please tell the bus operator what kind of pass you wish to purchase BEFORE placing your money in the farebox.
- If you need a transfer, please ask the bus operator for a transfer when you pay your fare.
- Board the bus at the FRONT door; exit the bus at the REAR door.
- Please give up the designated seats in the front of the bus for seniors and customers with disabilities.
- Please do not block the center aisle of the bus. This includes BABY STROLLERS which must not block the center aisle.
- Signal the bus operator that you wish to stop approximately one block BEFORE you wish to exit.
- Generally, the bus operator will only stop at designated bus stops.
Our customers are entitled to ride the bus in reasonable safety, security and comfort. GLTC will not deny service to an individual unless their actions are a clear threat to public safety, security or health, or their behavior unreasonably interferes with other passengers’ use and enjoyment of the transit system.